Our client is a well-established and growing business offering precision engineering to a variety of industries including Aerospace, Medical, Automotive and Industrial Engineering.
What is the purpose of the role?
To plan required resources to ensure work is produced and inspected in the most efficient and cost-effective way, within customer service level agreements and quality standards
What will you do?
- Perform 1st off, running, last off and final inspections using standard inspection equipment. In addition to roaming inspection.
- Complete First article inspections and complete accurate reports
- Be able to read and interpret drawings
- Work with other company personnel to resolve inspection questions
- Initiate non-conformance reports as required
What skills and experience will you have?
- Experience of working in a similar role in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively organise your own workload
- Ability to make timely and effective decisions and produce accurate documentation
- Understand customer needs and criticality of delivery schedule adherence
- Experience of continuous improvement
- CMM programming is desirable
What will you get in return?
- Salary up to £25,000
- 3% contributory pension
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
Working Hours will be 08.00-17.00 Mon-Thurs and either 07.00 – 13.00 or 08.00-14.00 Fri plus overtime