Cooper Golding Recruitment is a hive of activity and success for both employers and potential employees when it comes to the professional and personal work that is carried on for all parties to find the best outcomes. We pride ourselves on trust, working in an ethical and honest manner at all times. We are always looking to work with all parties in a consultative fashion, from carrying out candidate checks, such as their eligibility to work in UK, to candidate terms, while being constantly motivated and passionate about finding the best solutions from start to finish.
Our consultants come prepared with extensive knowledge of industry, whether that be manufacturing, commercial and Business Support, engineering or production. Experienced professionals are on hand, giving our services a bespoke and tailored approach for each client. Given our wealth of knowledge and experience in the field of finding jobs and employees for our clients, we are able to have complete faith in our ability, linking all concerned to success.
We can promise
Great customer service that is second to none when delivering a quality and consistent service – delivering basics consistently.
Unrivalled understanding of the diverse requirements of candidates and clients
Bespoke tailor-made service
Open book pricing
Enviable rebate terms should anything go wrong (but this doesn’t happen often)
We have worked alongside multi-national companies and SMEs to find success, which our extensive network database and individual consultant skills are pivotal in.
Additional areas of expertise and services
- Our suite of value added services – including psychometric testing, screening options and advert writing
- Maximising exposure from all mediums, including our extensive following on Twitter and other social media platforms, including Facebook and LinkedIn
- Comprehensive interview notes and/or suitability profile
- Supportive assistance to clients who are relocating
- Project Management of multiple vacancy requirement
- Bespoke Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system in place
- Contingency recruitment – retained recruitment – head hunting
- Management information
- Detailed progress reports