Our client started the company in 1991 with one lorry and a driver. They became a Limited company in 1999 and now have 5 drivers. They supply to the domestic customer and also to farmers. Our client is still t this day a family run business that prides itself on excellent customer service.
What is the purpose of the role?
As an Accounts/Sales Co-Ordinator you will be looking after the Accounts and you will ensure the smooth running of the day to day business.
What will you do?
• Looking after the purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger
• Taking inbound calls and giving quotes over the phone
• Keeping an eye on existing accounts
• You will have to get involved in Credit Control
• Sorting out VAT
What skills and experience will you have?
• Have a Flare for Figures
• Accuracy is essential
• Will need to be very organised
• Excellent telephone manner
• Be adaptable to other job roles within in the business
What will you get in return?
• 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Salary will be £18,000 – £25,000 depending on experience
Hours will be Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week with 1 Saturday in 3 during the Winter