A well established leading supplier of catering equipment and maintenance contracts across the South west. Established in 2008 the company has seen year on year growth now managing over 300 contracts across the UK.
What is the purpose of the role?
To install, maintain and repair catering equipment throughout Somerset covering some major new clients which may need some security checks. Mainly working Monday – Friday however some call outs may need to be attended and out of hours maintenance require which will accrue an overtime rate.
What will you do?
- Installations of commercial catering equipment
- Carry out maintenance on catering equipment
- Services of catering equipment
- Fault finding and diagnosis
- Maintaining health and safety standards at all time
- Liaising with clients
What skills and experience will you have?
- COMCAT 1-5
- Driving licence
- Experience within the industry
- Electrical certification would be preferable but not essential
What will you get in return?
- 20 days holiday
- £30,000 + overtime
- Fuel card
Monday to Friday 8:30 – 17:00 with half an hour unpaid travelling time in the morning and evening.