Our Client is a major manufacturing company based in Barnstaple.
What is the purpose of the role?
Primarily you will be responsible for the mechanical and electrical maintenance and repair of all the machines across the manufacturing site.
What will you do?
- Planned maintenance schedules and breakdowns
- Emergency breakdowns and repairs
- Monitor and maintain all machinery across the site
- Scheduled maintenance checks
- Maintain a level of a responsibility and seniority to support the factory manage
What skills and experience will you have?
- Maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Electrical bias
- Experience with hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic repairs
- A understanding of manufacturing machinery and maintenance
- A conscientious approach to health & safety and an ability to communicate processes
What will you get in return?
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- £23,000 – £27,000