Having an unrivalled complete automated manufacturing portfolio of sheet metal capabilities, operating with many different business sectors for customers throughout the UK. Priding themselves on precision sheet metal manufacturing and cost efficient service for all your high quality sheet metal components.
What is the purpose of the role?
Must have CAD and 3D modelling experience, with manufacturing experience. Main duties will be design and development of sheet metal parts, generation of 2d production drawings and project management of new developments working closely with production and quality. High standards of timekeeping and attendance are essential
What will you do?
- Able to work in a team but also work unsupervised
- Liaise with internal and external customers
- Produce CAD models, assemblies and drawings
- Work closely with production and quality teams
What skills and experience will you have?
- Produce 3D CAD models, assemblies and drawings using Radan software
- Excellent Communication skills
- Background in mechanical engineering preferably sheet metal but not essential
- BTECH level 3 or NVQ 3 or above in Mechanical Engineering
- HNC in engineering would be desirable but not essential
What will you get in return?
- 20 days holiday
- £12.00 – £14.00 an hour
- Free Parking
Monday to Thursday 7:30 – 16:30 / Friday 7:30 – 14:00