A leading provider of top quality tools, fixings, industrial products, power and hand tools, along with abrasives and precision engineering products, lubricants and consumables, welding and clothing and PPE products throughout the South West. As a business they specialise in customer centric solutions, tailored to meet the needs of its customer partners. The company operates around a focused service and quality model
What is the purpose of the role?
The purpose of the role is to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and client relationship management.
What will you do?
- To ensure goods are effectively stocked and stored in line with company or customer requirement and practice
- To use and maintain vehicles in accordance with Company and legal requirements
- To actively seek and communicate orders and sales leads to internal and external sales staff
- Develop relationships with customer key contacts
- Effective stock control
- order selection & checking
What skills and experience will you have?
- Previous customer facing experience is essential
- Previous experience of service in a manufacturing/warehouse/engineering environment
- An understanding of effective stock management with hands on experience is strongly desirable
- Effective communication and relationship building skills
- A genuine ability to work on own initiative and having the capability to resolve issues
- Full driving licence
- Counterbalance forklift certificate – desirable
- some lifting maybe involved
What will you get in return?
- Car Parking
- Salary will be £18-20k DOE
Working hours will be 8.00 – 17.00 Monday to Friday and Saturday on a rota basis