SFL – formerly known as Selkirk Manufacturing – has been manufacturing prefabricated chimney products in the UK for nearly 45 years
What is the purpose of the role?
To perform a variety of operational functions that constitutes the production, assembly, inspection and material handling of SFL products
What will you do?
- Join thin metals of varying compositions by operating specialised hand and power tools
- Weld .6/1mm & 1.2mm material mainly 316
- Use a linisher/Acid cleaner and wire brush
- Set amps to meet welding requirements
- Health and Safety knowledge around welding equipment and processes
What skills and experience will you have?
- Attention to detail
- Able to follow instructions
- Heavy lifting may be involved
- Motivated and keen
What will you get in return?
- Car Parking
- Canteen/Sitting area with vending machines
- £9.63 to £10.57 per hour
Hours will be Monday to Thursday 7.30 to 16.30 and Friday 7.30 to 12.30